Legend of Zelda: An RPG to the Past
In the various realms of Hyrule, Humanoids are the primary race, but are separated into several different subraces: Human, Hylian, Gerudo, and Sheikah. Humans have rounded ears, while Hylians and Sheikah have various lengths of pointed ears. Due to the nature of Gerudo, both pointed and rounded ears are possible. All of them are biologically compatible, so to speak, but the union of a Human and a Hylian or Sheikah will always produce a human child.
Humans in the Zelda Universe differ little from the humans presented in the Pathfinder RPG core rules, and are created using those rules. For those of you who do not wish to check the PFSRD- their traits are presented here. Additional racial trait variants can be found on the Pathfinder Source Reference Document. Consult your GM before choosing them, however, as they may not accept variants.
Humans come in a spectrum of colors, shapes, sizes and genders. Go wild!
Human Racial Traits:
- +2 to One Ability Score: Humans are varied creatures, and thus receive a +2 to one ability score of their choice at their creation.
- Medium: Humans suffer no penalties nor bonuses due to size.
- Normal Speed: Humans move at a base of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: At first level, a Human may pick an extra feat.
- Bonus Skills: At each level, a Human is granted an additional skill point on top of their class bonus.
- Languages: Humans begin play knowing Common. Humans with a High Intelligence score can choose any language they wish (except Druidic and other secret languages).
Image © Nintendo; As seen in Hyrule Historia