Legend of Zelda: An RPG to the Past
The smallest of the Moblinoids, Miniblin are rather weak on their own but a force to be reckoned with in number. Their speed alone makes them formidable in a group, and they often overwhelm their enemy with chipping attacks. Similar to Moblins and Bokoblin, Miniblin are often found working for the forces of evil, and have a bad reputation as such. They are commonly found with light forked weapons, suited to their hit and run style.
Miniblin can be found in any color, and the pattern on their body can vary in different climates and from tribe to tribe. Like the Bokoblin they have horns on their heads, which generally curl in intricate patterns. Common across all Miniblin are striking yellow eyes. They generally stand between 3’0" to 1’0".
Miniblin Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength, -4 Intelligence: Miniblin are quick, but lack brain and brawn.
- Small: Miniblin are small creatures and thus gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and +4 size bonus on Stealth checks but suffer a -1 penalty to their CMB and CMD.
- Normal Speed: Fast for their size, Miniblin have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Climb: Miniblin have a climb speed of 20 feet and have a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks.
- Low-Light Vision: Miniblin can see twice as far as humans in dim light.
- Cornered Fury: Whenever a Miniblin is reduced to half its hit points or fewer and has no conscious ally within 30 feet, it gains a +2 racial bonus on melee attack rolls and Armor Class.
- Nimble Attacks: Miniblin gain the bonus feat Weapon Finesse.
- Jumper: Miniblin are always considered to have a running start when making Acrobatics checks to jump.
- Kneecapper: Miniblin gain a +4 racial bonus on combat maneuver checks to trip an opponent.
- Weapon Familiarity: Miniblin are proficient with tridents and ranseur.
- Swarming: Miniblin are used to living and fighting communally with other members of their race and because of it up to two miniblin can share the same square. If two miniblin that are in the same square attack the same foe, they are considered to be flanking that foe as if they were in two opposite squares.
- Languages: Miniblin begin play knowing Moblin. Bokoblin with high intelligence scores may learn the following languages: Common, Deku, Draconic, and Gerudo.
Image © Nintendo; As seen in Wind Waker