Legend of Zelda: An RPG to the Past
The Minish, also known as Picori, are a diminutive race from beyond the land of Hyrule. When the Minish entered the world they found that darkness was invading and created the Picori Blade and the Light Force to aid humanity. They are known well for their great craftsmanship and magical ability. Minish also delight in making Humanity happy, which they do from their mouse holes spread across Hyrule. Important to note is that Minish can only be seen by those with Good in their hearts.
Minish stand barely taller than an adult’s thumb and look strikingly similar to mice, with four fingers and four toes. Minish appearances vary greatly, but they always have pale skin, large beady eyes, and feather-like tails. Some Minish have grown beards, and their hair always turns white with age. They have to wear hand tailored clothing, considering their size, and depending of where they live these clothes may even be made of plant-life. Minish never grow more than a few inches tall.
Minish Racial Traits
- +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma, -4 Strength: The Minish are hardy and extremely smart, but their small size means they are weak and unlikely to be seen.
- Tiny: Minish gain a +2 size bonus to Dexterity and a –2 size penalty to Strength due to their size, on top of their racial statistics. Minish also gain a +2 size bonus to their AC, attack rolls, a –2 penalty on combat maneuver checks and CMD, and a +8 size bonus on Stealth checks. Tiny Characters have no reach, cannot flank, and must move in to an enemies square to attack it, provoking an Attack of Opportunity.
- Slow Speed: Minish move at a base speed of 20 feet. Fast, for their size.
- Climb: Minish also have a Climb speed of 20 feet, and are granted a +8 racial bonus to Climb checks.
- Fey Blood: Korok are considered Fey for the purposes of spells and effects. They have low-light vision and need to eat, breathe, and sleep.
- Fearless: Minish have a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against Fear effects.
- Master Tinker: Minish gain a +1 bonus on Disable Device and Knowledge(Engineering) checks and are also treated as proficient with any weapon they have personally crafted.
- Picori Magic: Minish gain a +1 bonus to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast. Minish with a Charisma score of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities (DC is equal to 10 + spell level + CHA mod): 1/day— dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation, speak with animals
- Languages: Minish begin play speaking Common and Picori. Minish with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Ancient Hylian, Hylian, Goron, Sylvan, and Zoran.